Sunday, June 9, 2013

WILD WEST - DEAD MAN'S HAND PLAYTEST


Our game at the SESWC this week was our second test of the Dead Man’s hand rules.  Colin Jack provided the terrain and most of the figures whilst I provided a gang of lawmen.
Given we are just starting with the rules we only managed to play thru two 2 player actions.  In the first my lawmen were defeated by Tim Watson’s desperadoes.    Tim even used the dastardly seize a hostage card!   In the second game Curtis Murff who was visiting Edinburgh from Chicago was defeated by lucky Bart Zynda. 
Good fun – I will have to buy these rules - and not rely on the one set that we have - though I have bought a set of counters.
My lawmen move on the train station – not good gun jammed and 1 hit already

My mad preacher goes for the desperado outside Mr Ray’s emporium – sadly missed with both barrels!

Scantily clad ladies – just what you expect!
 

2 comments:

  1. As soon as I remember, that I won the game with Curtis...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a really cool game!

    ReplyDelete